The 'Original' Creative Crafting Magazine written by Crafters, for Crafters

Creative Crafting magazine began in August/September 2009, when a group of crafting friends on the Creative Connections network decided that it would be a good idea to raise awareness of the crafting community. From this point they started work and the first issue of Creative Crafting was published in October 2009 and the last was June 2014.
Now we are bringing you everything crafty from the home and beyond.

Monday 7 October 2013

Meet Dee from Wingsmiths Beaded Creations

To get a copy of our full issue please visit our site http://creative-crafting.com/october2013.html

We interview ...

 Wingsmiths Beaded Creations

Behind the name is Dee, I am amongst other things a beadaholic, mother, wife and PA.  I live in Kent and I design and make beadwoven jewellery, I use mostly tiny seed beads, crystals and semi-precious gemstones.

I started making beadwoven jewellery in 2009 and it has become my passion.  If I won the lottery I would pay off my mortgage and open my own beadshop/workshop so I can sell and teach beads/beading.

Learn more about Dee and read the full interview in our October 2013 Issue.








 

See the full interview in our October Issue


No comments: