The 'Original' Creative Crafting Magazine written by Crafters, for Crafters

Creative Crafting magazine began in August/September 2009, when a group of crafting friends on the Creative Connections network decided that it would be a good idea to raise awareness of the crafting community. From this point they started work and the first issue of Creative Crafting was published in October 2009 and the last was June 2014.
Now we are bringing you everything crafty from the home and beyond.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Guest Blog Spot - Claire Toplis

Hi meet Rainbow Fish part of my classroom display for the play corner. Now I have no art skills at all, but I managed to do this. I managed to sketch out the basic shape of Rainbow Fish and gradually painted it and added the detail. What do you think do you like it?
The theme this term is water So I was put in charge of this classroom display and play corner . The play corner is on a under water aquarium theme. Here are some photos. I designed the whole thing, I must admit Rainbow Fish is a great educational resource.
Note the cut out rainbow Fish characters on blue film ( which is the water ).
Here we go inside the aquarium shell material to the side and blue material covering the top. Honestly it really feels like an aquarium in there, shame I am too big too play in there. Look who it is! It is Olivia the bozz eyed Octopus though sadly her lips fell off.






Careful those giant waves don't sweep you away! more Rainbow Fish characters on the waves.
More Rainbow Fish art . I hope you have enjoyed my pictures and I hope it gives you ideas for your classroom or at home. It is so simple to do and encourages a multitude of play ideas and helps promote their leaning. I welcome your comments. Thank you.

You can visit Claires blog at http://ninjakillercat.blogspot.com 



No comments: